Monday, January 10, 2011

More to Come..

For a while now I have been putting off a few blogs in order to save them for when I am done with R&R, to make sure that I spend all of the time I can with my loved ones and friends and maximize my little break.  I have been hit by the "urge" on a couple of occasions but I pushed it off, thinking that I will save them for when I am back down range and will have all of the time I could possibly need to write out a nice long, in-depth post.  Well now, I am a lucky bastard once again, and although I don't mention it very often, I really do think I am a lucky bastard quite often, but in this case it is the fact that the the entire Southern United States has been hit by ice and snow at the most opportune time.  That opportune time is right before I was supposed to return from R&R.  So now I have been snowed in for an extra couple of days here in the U.S.  I feel like I haven't written in too long so I just wanted to get something down.  I have some very good posts planned including some other blog reviews, a couple of book reviews and then some of my own adventures into my Christmas gifts including my lock pick kit that I am going to learn to use.  I will also be starting a new regimen to get into shape as my current shape is much too round  for my taste (even though the getting round is fun, lots of sweets and good food).  So do not fear there is more good stuff to come, just exercise a little patience....

4 comments:

An E-0 Forever What I Shall Remain and Be said...

Who would have ever thought that this would have been your last blog entry. After all, your the one who got me started blogging on here in the first place. I can remember when you sat here and wrote this blog, and I laughed. Those few extra days on R&R were given to us for a reason, but it is still unfair that this is the reason. I still can't face the fact that you are forever gone. I know it is silly writing to your blog, but it helps me feel close to you. The blogs we shared. As for the lock picking kit, I know I listen very well, and I am proud to know that I made your Christmas tremendously enjoyful and happy. As for the food, your deserved all of it baby. I love you more than you know and I will never stop.

Anonymous said...

I miss reading your blogs and most of all I miss you my son...all our lives were blessed by having you part of it..my life will forever more be altered, no words can express how much I love and miss you..I thank God for the few extra days we all had with you..The joy that you brought into all our lives will be forever cherished and remembered by all of us. Words can not express my Heartache..I love you..Mom

Anonymous said...

PATRICK.....I want to thank u for everything u have done...I known u for since like 2004...I though u were a smug asshole at first...lol and ii didn't like me bc I talked to much...we were barely friends but I find myself reading all of ur posts and all of the things ppl post about u...u were so loved and impacted everyone that u met...I feel like I want to cry, not for u bc I know ur in a better place, but for all of the people that loved u and would do ne thing to have u back...I hope that heavens everything they said it would be...thank u for fighting for freedom and morals...Patrick u are missed and loved by everyone, even if ur a smug asshole..lol

Terog said...

Oh MP. What a way to find out you are no longer with us. My heartfelt condolences to your family, friends, and all those lucky enough to have had an intersection with you in their lives. Hope you're blogging up in heaven and getting to those long deferred posts.

 


Design by: Pocket