Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Direction

I have to say that it is amazing what pure boredom can produce. I have been spending my days fighting heavyweight bouts with boredom. It has gotten to the point that at night, when normal people are usually sleeping (well at least most of the semi-normal people, not that I am quite sure what normal even means. I mean, normal is just the average of behavior of all things that are like the thing that you are talking about isn't it? Oh wait, we are not discussing normality, I actually have something important to say...)... Like I was saying, when normal people are usually sleeping, I have been finding that I am so far gone over the boundary of the land of boredom that I can not even start to begin to get to sleep. In these fits of not sleeping even when I am so exhaustingly trying to sleep, my brain starts to kick into overdrive (or maybe it is just going from neutral to drive...), and I have all kinds of crazy ideas and daydreams that just happen to be occurring at night.

One of these ideas, among many others, stuck me as pure genius. Then I continued to think about it and although it did strike me as pure genius, I do have to say that to any other person it would probably only seem to be a bit of common sense. I was rather disappointed in this observation so I continued to think on it until it came full circle back to be pure genius and I all around felt swell about the entire idea.

The idea in itself is this. I want to (and by want to I mean that I plan to, but knowing myself at least as well as I know anything, which can be said at times to be not much, then what it really means is that I am hoping I will actually follow through in the idea that I was wanting to do) start writing about things that fall into three categories.

Category 1) Things I like

Category 2) Things I don't like

Category 3) Things I find interesting

And then of course there will be including things that are any combination of the three. Which, I think should be interesting, especially things that use all three, because I can't even begin to imagine what it will be like talking about something that I like, but don't like, and is yet overall quite interesting...

Now as I said, this may seem nothing but common sense to most people, but if you have not gathered this by now then you must be quite slow, and that is that I am not most people.

As I lay in my small, smelly and surely very dirt mattress that is not mine but the one that I am forced to be using at the moment, my mind opened up to all kinds of possibilities that I hadn't even before that moment begun to ponder as even possibly maybes.

So I hope that you all will enjoy the slightly new and hopefully much more entertaining and possibly somewhat educating direction that this blog may perhaps and hopefully be going in the nearish to far future...

Oh and first on my list is to talk about a blog that I have found most interesting and entertaining, which would make it a thing I like and something I find interesting...

No comments:

 


Design by: Pocket