Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just a Quickie...

As the title suggests this is a very fast and furious post to update all two maybe (and that is a very thin and stretched maybe) three of you who read this few and far between blog on a few important matters.

1. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan.

2. That was really the only important thing I had to say.

On a serious not though folks, yes I am currently deployed and will be for the normal tour of approximately a year (unless things change which they can and usually do but we hope for the best around here). What does this mean to you? Well not much that really affects your normal daily life... that is unless you know me personally (and those of you that I do.... just keep that to yourself please). Some things that may affect you as a loving and avid reader of my so called blog are that I have limited access to the internet and everything on it. There is a good side to all of this though.... with my current surrounding and environment I may have more and better content worth writing about so it may actually improve my blog content and not hinder it in any way. This is only a possibility and quickly scatted through my noggin, but it is possible none the less.

So I think that about covers it... I hope to let you hear from me sooner rather than later.... cheerio mate (been hanging around too many Brits I suppose....)

1 comment:

Terog said...

Well there you are! Over there in what-its-stan. I hope you are hitting your rhythm and hearing regularly from those you love. The worst thing about a deployment is the time you have to think. The best thing about a deployment is the time you have to work. But one gets too much of both I think because coming back to normal is hard. If you know that to start, perhaps you are more patient with yourself while you are there and when you return. Let us know how you are when you can.

 


Design by: Pocket