Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Original

This is called the original for a reason, it is the one, the truth and the first. I do not specifically have a goal in mind for this collection, or soon to be collection, of random thoughts, gripes, meanderings, maybe even philosophical debates or the questioning of life itself and the real meaning behind such a powerful and never ending subject. This is more a project of mental health, or maybe thoughts of genius, or more likely thoughts of a life less interesting than your own. What if these ramblings do interest more than myself, well then perhaps minds like the one I currently have are not alone in this convoluted path that winds through a so called life. I hope that you will join me on this voyage, maybe consider it a quest, through the inner workings or outer workings, or just workings of a mind, well my mind, and a life, that has been rather misguided but yet may be a prodigy of some sort.

No comments:

 


Design by: Pocket